AR Custody Lawyer
Custody battles have a well-deserved reputation for being difficult and time consuming. Often following a divorce the struggle between two parents can become petty and vindictive, with one side attempting to shut out the other completely. Some situations may warrant seeking full custody, such as when one parent cannot care for a child properly. If you are in a battle for custodial rights, you may be worried about not being treated fairly and potentially losing the legal right to care for your child.
Our lawyers at AR Law Group understand that custody cases are deeply rooted in emotional turmoil. With over a decade of experience in helping people fight for custody, we will use the knowledge at our disposal to ensure your case reaches a desirable outcome.
Fighting for Custody
Where custody is concerned, the courts always consider the best interests of the child. Legally, there are many elements to address, such as the type of custody being sought by both parents, visitation rights, and whether the parents will get along well enough to properly execute court orders.
Our skilled custody lawyers can assist you in understanding and addressing the following elements of a custody battle:
- Types of Custody – It is essential to identify the type of custody you are seeking. Perhaps you only want the ability to weigh in on the child’s welfare, or maybe you are convinced that the child should live with you. AR Law Group can help you choose the legal path specific to your custody goals.
- Custody Evaluations – The courts evaluate a number of factors when determining who would be best suited for child custody. Our skilled lawyers can paint you in the best possible light to ensure you gain the custody rights you deserve.
- Custody Hearings – Custody hearings can be brutal, with the opposition claiming that you are an unfit parent in order to rob you of a future with your child. Let us prepare you for custody hearings so that you are fully equipped to combat any false claims or shady tactics.
Complex Custody Issues
There are custody matters that arise after the initial court ruling is made. Custody arrangements can be modified in various ways, some of which can be devastating to both parents and children. In addition, third parties may demand visitation rights for the well-being of the child. AR Law Group is well-equipped to help you handle the following:
- Modifying Custody – In many cases custody arrangements can be altered if one of the parents is able to prove that circumstances have changed. The custody lawyers at AR Law Group can help you prove your preferred custody situation is in the best interests of your child.
- Relocating a Child – When one parent decides to move a child out of state, it can devastate the relationship between the child and the other parent. Protect your parental rights by allowing AR Law Group to use their years of legal experience to fight a relocation request.
- Grandparent Rights – If you are a grandparent, you have the right to request visitations with your grandchild in the court of law. The relationship between a grandparent and a grandchild is essential for normal development, so call us Law Group to see how we can fight for you.
Fight for Your Parental Rights
Custody battles can be unpleasant. You may be facing severe opposition when all you want is the right to spend time with your child or grandchild. If you believe that you are being treated unfairly in a fight for child custody, contact us to see how we can help. With years spent fighting for parental rights, we know the most effective methods for achieving a desired outcome in your case.