AR Pedestrian Accident Attorney
A pedestrian is the most vulnerable user of our roads. Unsurprisingly, pedestrian accidents can rarely be called “minor” because they are usually very serious incidents. They have no meaningful physical protection from vehicles, and even a low-speed collision with a pedestrian has the potential to cause catastrophic injuries and death.
If you’ve been injured in a vehicle accident, you need to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney right away. AR Law Group has helped many people in Lahore, Pakistan obtaining compensation for their injuries. Getting an attorney right away is crucial so that you can help preserve your rights and collect evidence as quickly as possible.
Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
There are several common ways a vehicle can cause a pedestrian accident. These include:
- When a vehicle makes a right or left hand turn at an intersection into a pedestrian’s path without yielding
- When a driver fails to look for or see traffic while backing from a parking lot, private road, or driveway
- When a driver is distracted by electronic devices or other passengers and fails to see a pedestrian crossing the road
- When a vehicle fails to stop at a school bus stop arm as required
- When a pedestrian crosses after exiting a commercial bus that is at a marked bus stop and a vehicle fails to see him or her
- When a pedestrian is in the crosswalk and the signals change and a vehicle fails to yield to the pedestrian already in the crosswalk as required by law
Filing a Pedestrian Accident Claim
Pedestrians can suffer a variety of injuries because of an accident. These injuries may include broken bones, lacerations, soft tissue injuries, and severe head trauma. These have the potential to be very serious and require extensive medical treatment. These injuries can cause financial losses stemming from medical bills and lost wages due to time away from work in recovery. If the injuries result in a permanent form of disability, it may lead to long-term medical care, and may also cause a person to lose future earning potential because he or she may be unable to work as before. Finally, the accident might result in pain and suffering for the victim that lasts for years.
If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, AR Law Group can provide you with an experienced and effective advocate to help you file a claim and get compensation for your injuries. You can be sure that a team of experienced personal injury attorneys will look closely at the facts of your case and will leave no stone unturned.