AR Truck Accident Lawyers
Had a Truck Accident? We Can Help You. Our team is always here to help you out. Call xxxxx today, use our contact form below, or chat with us live 24/7 for a free consultation. We proudly represent our clients.
Compensation in Truck Accidents
If you’ve been involved in an accident with a truck, you likely have many losses. We can help you recover for past and future:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
Bhatt Law Group has more than a decade of experience negotiating with insurance companies and taking other parties to court, when necessary. We will work hard to get everything you deserve after an accident.
A Jersey City Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help
Truck accidents are very different than typical motor vehicle accidents. They involve extremely large vehicles that can cause significantly worse injuries and substantial losses. However, the truck drivers and companies involved have powerful insurance companies that often deny claims from people who have been injured. You need an experienced truck accident lawyer who knows how to handle these claims. We can help you with the following issues and legal matters:
- Truck Accident Investigations – Investigating a truck accident can be complicated. You need to gather information from the driver, other witnesses, and the truck itself. Many vehicles have special recording devices that retain information necessary to prove the facts of your case. Let us help you navigate the truck accident investigation process while you focus on recovery.
- Fatal Truck Accidents – Unfortunately, truck accidents result in death far more frequently than do typical motor vehicle accidents. If your loved one was fatally injured, you deserve compensation to secure a better future. Bhatt Law Group will compassionately fight for your rights after a tragedy.
- Trucking Regulations – Truck drivers and companies must follow state and federal regulations. We can help you prove that their recklessness or negligence caused an accident and you deserve compensation as a result.
- Truck Driver Error – One of the most common causes of truck accidents is driver error; however, it can be difficult to prove recklessness or negligence. We will gather evidence, evaluate the facts, and help you recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life after an accident.
- Trucking Company Negligence – Trucking companies have a duty to ensure they employ competent drivers and maintain safe vehicles. If they do not and their negligence causes an accident, you may be able to recover compensation due to their faults.
How our Truck Injury Lawyers Can Help
Due to their size and the speeds at which they travel, large commercial trucks can cause devastating accidents when recklessness and negligence are involved. If you’ve been involved in an accident with a big rig, semi-truck, tractor-trailer, or other commercial vehicle, you may not know where to turn. You likely have significant injuries, and you may be unable to work. You don’t have to face this alone. We can help.